[Paraview] Multiblock Dataset: Extract Block in Python

BastiL2001 bastil2001 at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 15 17:29:41 EST 2010

Dear all,

I want to extract certain zones (using name filtering) from an Ensight MultiBlock Reader.
Currently I have the names of the zones to extract in a Python list. I do not know how to proceed. I guess I need to get the IDs of these zones? How to do that? How to extract the zones?
I am working with Paraview 3.6.2 and the Trace did not help me much for this. Where do I get some more documentation than in the wiki? Thanks.

Regards BastiL