[Paraview] XDMF questions...

Jerry Clarke clarke at arl.army.mil
Fri Jan 15 14:55:51 EST 2010

Sree,

1) Make each separate Topology a separate Grid. Then encapsulate
all the grids into a collection :
	<Grid GridType="Collection" CollectionType="Spatial" ..
           <Grid
           <Grid
2)Use XdmfSet :

         <Set Name="Ids" SetType="Node" SetLength="4">
             <DataItem Format="XML" Dimensions="4" >
                 1 2 3 4
             </DataItem>
             <Attribute Name="Force" Center="Node">
                 <DataItem Format="XML" Dimensions="4" >
                     100.0 110.0 100.0 200.0
                 </DataItem>
             </Attribute>
         </Set>
3)No not really. You could use a nested <DataItem> of type="Coordinates"
but that would be messy and slow.

Jerry