[Paraview] tube filter, surfaces aren't closed?

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:28:27 EST 2010

FYI, I re-organized the images illustrating the bug, and made a
comparison of nvidia to mesa rendering on two cases 1) the artifacts 2)
the parallel inconsistency, and removed the older images.

1)
http://nashi-submaster.ucsd.edu/movies/PV/tube-filter-artifact/mesa-artifacts.png
http://nashi-submaster.ucsd.edu/movies/PV/tube-filter-artifact/nvidia-no-artifacts-decomp.png

2)