[Paraview] Cpack and ParaView3.6.2-rc1

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 06:41:22 EST 2010

Dear All,

I've managed to get cpack working. I don't know what I did before, but
disabling the VTK_USE_RPATH flag remove the RPATH errors worked this time.
Also, I was receiving a FILES_MATCHING not found error, but removing this
piece of code from Applications/Client/CMakeLists.txt (I believe it
attempted to link sql libs to Qt Libs. We don't require it and it wasn't
present in the equivalent release CMakeLists.txt) means it cpack's fine now.
However, when extracting the tarball the libQtWebKit.* shared libs appear to
be missing, although this isn't a major problem. When they are replaced,
everything works as expected. Much ado about nothing, really!

Adriano

Adriano Gagliardi MEng PhD
Project Scientist
Computational Aerodynamics