[Paraview] Packaging branded binary

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jan 14 16:25:01 EST 2010

Eric,

That's something that needs to be fixed. For now, you can do this:

cpack -G TGZ --config CPack{PackageName}Config.cmake

You can change the generator (-G) suitable for your platform. Look at
cpack --help for details.

Note: this is still under development. I committed this code just
yesterday :), so there may be issues. But we'd love any feedback that
we can get.

Utkarsh