[Paraview] Packaging branded binary

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Jan 14 16:16:41 EST 2010

Hello,

I've never tried to package PV binaries before, but I've been enjoying exploring the new branding capabilities and started trying to see if I could package my custom PV to supply for my users. I added the appropriate lines to my CMakeList.txt file by looking at the one for the Spreadsheet app. I'm building out of the PV source tree, and the build goes fine.

Even though there were cpack options when configuring in ccmake for both binary and source packaging, I can run "make package_source" after my build but there is no target for "make package". Is there some other configuration I can do to package the binaries without all of the source files?

(I'm building 64-bit versions with CVS CMake and ParaView, and Qt 4.6.0 on both Mac OS X 10.6.2 and Ubuntu 9.10)

Thanks for the help,
-Eric