[Paraview] Automating slicing in Paraview

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Jan 12 09:41:24 EST 2010

Here is what you do:

* Create a slice filter
* Turn on the Animation View (View -> Animation View)
* Set the number of frames to however many slices you want
* Add a new track for Slice - Slice Offset Values
* Double click on the track and add the values you want
  (this should look like the image attached)
* Use the animation controls to switch between slice values

It is probably easy to write a Python macro to do that but I don't
know the animation API well enough to figure it out quickly.

Best,
-berk