[Paraview] Filter pulldown menu grayed out

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Sat Jan 9 08:09:32 EST 2010

Hey Erik,

I recently ran into this problem, too. I was building CVS ParaView for both i386 and x86_64 using Qt 4.5.3 built for both of those architectures, too, and using Cocoa. The problem went away when I switched to Qt 4.6.0 built for only x86_64 (Cocoa) and built ParaView for that architecture, too. I didn't do a systematic series to see which of these changes (single x86_64 arch or Qt 4.6.0 or both) made the difference, but it works now and hopefully will work for you with PV 3.6.2.

Talk to you later,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group