[Paraview] QT_HELP_GENERATOR-NOTFOUND

Robert Sawko R.Sawko at cranfield.ac.uk
Thu Jan 7 07:44:40 EST 2010

Dear All,

I am trying to run compile ParaView on 64 bit openSUSE 11.2 with KDE
4.3.1. I was using this website as a reference
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install. Unfortunately
after configuring the installation with ccmake I get
QT_HELP_GENERATOR-NOTFOUND in QT_HELP_GENERATOR variable. Executing
make ends up with an error:

[ 99%] Built target H5PartReader
[ 99%] Compiling Qt help project paraview.qhp
/bin/sh: QT_HELP_GENERATOR-NOTFOUND: command not found
make[2]: *** [Documentation/CMakeFiles/ParaViewOnlineHelp] Error 127
make[1]: *** [Documentation/CMakeFiles/ParaViewOnlineHelp.dir/all] Error 2

Could you let me know if you had any hints as to solve this problem? I
would be very much obliged for any assistance.

Kind regards,
Robert