[Paraview] Plugins in Windows 3.6.2 binary

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Jan 6 21:05:45 EST 2010

Something like,

if (MSVC)
  # Do not generate manifests for the plugins - caused issues loading
plugins
  set(CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS "${CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS} /MANIFEST:NO")
endif(MSVC)

That was enough to fix the majority of the problems we saw with Qt plugins
on Windows.

Marcus

Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.