[Paraview] paraview-3.6.2 and display wall

Jalel Chergui (LIMSI-CNRS) <Jalel.Chergui@limsi.fr> Jalel.Chergui at limsi.fr
Wed Jan 6 11:36:58 EST 2010

Dear all,

  First of all I would like to congratulate the paraview developer team for
  releasing paraview-3.6.2. It is a great job and a great tool I use since 2.2
  release on my laptop and on a display wall since a couple of years.

  I installed, from source (gcc version 4.1.2, ofed-1.4, openmpi-1.3.2),
  paraview-3.6.2 on a cluster of 4 quadro FX-4500 graphic cards (driver
  117.82) running rocks-5.2/centos-5. Each graphic card is connected to an LCD
  screen.

  The latest release of paraview has solved many problems relating to 3.4 et
  3.6.1 versions on display walls. With 3.6.2, when displaying isocontours with
  "Interpolate scalars" toggle button selected and "opacity is less than 1
  in the display panel, different pieces of the displayed object appears on
  the wall. When "Interpolate scalars" toggle button is off (keeping opacity
  less than 1), the displayed object becomes clean on the wall without any
  pieces arround.

  Is there any experience with 3.6.2 on display walls ?

Happy new year.
Sincerely,