[Paraview] Plugins in Windows 3.6.2 binary

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Jan 5 19:31:31 EST 2010

libraries will find the c/c++ runtime libraries in the same directory
and load those. The plugins will find the c/c++ libraries where ever
the redistributable libraries are installed and thus load up a
separate set of libraries.

   You are better off simply building paraview on your own system.

 Of course, ParaView code could be changed to look for plugins in the
directory where the libraries are located which would solve the
problem. I think.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net