[Paraview] Plugins in Windows 3.6.2 binary

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 5 18:06:57 EST 2010

I tried adding the runtime redistributable.  The plugins now load without complaint, but they do not work.  The SLAC tools plugin does not create a toolbar like it is supposed to.  The point sprite plugin does not create the "Point Sprite" representation to the representation combo box.  The VisIt reader plugin allows you to open .silo files, but they always end up with empty data.

Does anyone have an idea why that is?  Could it be using two different sets of MSVC libraries?

-Ken