[Paraview] Plugins in Windows 3.6.2 binary

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 5 14:32:42 EST 2010

I am running Windows XP Service Pack 2.  Possibly also relevant, I am running it in a VMware Fusion virtual machine.

-Ken

On 1/5/10 12:14 PM, "Dave Partyka" <dave.partyka at kitware.com> wrote:

Which architecture are you trying? What version, Service Pack of Windows are you using? I just reverified both 64 bit and 32 bit binaries in a clean VM with no development tools and have no problems loading any of the plugins. Very strange.