[Paraview] Problems plotting vectors w/ Paraview 3.6.1-6.FC11.x86_64 ....

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 5 10:58:13 EST 2010

What color map are you using?  The current default color map has no yellow in it whereas the old color map (used in 3.2) does.

-Ken

On 1/5/10 8:57 AM, "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam at hiwaay.net> wrote:

On 01/05/10 09:46, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:
> On 01/05/10 09:30, Berk Geveci wrote:
>> This is a shortcoming of the glyph filter we should address in the
>> future. For now, you can apply "cell centers" and then the glyph. Cell
>> centers creates a new dataset where points represent the center of the
>> cells of the original dataset.
>>
>> -berk
>

> Aaaaaaahhhhh .... that does indeed work, thanks :-). I do observe that
> the color map for the resulting vectors is a bit off (I looked at all
> 5 of them), I can't get any yellow to show up at all in any of them,
> is this a known issue ?

Tacky to self-reply, but the colors are AOK w/ the same dataset on PV
3.2.1 (32-bit) under FC6 (64-bit) for me ....

--

        William A. Mahaffey III

         ever devised by man."
                            -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.