[Paraview] base proxy shows up in filters and sources menu and causes segfault

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jan 5 09:27:44 EST 2010

Is this coming through a plugin? To not have it necessary for plugin
developers to create the GUI xml for their filters/sources to show up,
once started, ParaView automatically listens to any definitions that
get added and updates the menus. The easiest way to deal with your
scenario where you have a bunch of base-proxies that should not show
up in the menus, simply create a new group in the xml, say
"sources-bases" in which you can put all the base proxy definitions.

Utkarsh