[Paraview] How to bound values of a variable as a function of a given array?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jan 5 09:22:26 EST 2010

ParaView by default puts a entry widget for ArrayRangeDomain. This is
done to handle the case where the range may change over time, but the
user wants to explicitly put a value that's beyond the current
timestep's range. The Threshold panel is a custom panel. Look at
Qt/Components/pqThresholdPanel.cxx to see how you can implement the
same for your filter.

Utkarsh