[Paraview] cannot get streamlines on unstructured meshes

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Jan 5 09:18:11 EST 2010

If you have voxels that are not voxels (i.e. they are warped), the
interpolation is likely to fail. As Ken said, you should use hexahedra
instead. Having said that, is there a reason why you are not using a
structured grid (i.e. curvilinear grid)? It looks like the data is
structured. A structured grid would be much more efficient
memory-wise.

-berk