[Paraview] Client-server mode / data streaming problem

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jan 4 15:47:45 EST 2010

Try this:
* Open Tools | Timer Log.
* Change the "Time Threshold" to "Show All"
* Pan etc. then click "Refresh"
If there are any entires in there that say "vtkMPIMoveData" it
represents a data delivery to the client.
* I can see data-delivery happens when I change properties on the
source, but never when merely interacting with it.

Utkarsh