[Paraview] STEREO_CRYSTAL_EYES type

Joelle Caro Joelle.Caro at ec-lyon.fr
Mon Jan 4 10:13:22 EST 2010

Hi,

I build ParaView from CVS tag 3.6.2-RC1 with crystal eyes stereo type on a linux 64 workstation.

I modify the line 50 in VTK/Rendering/vtkRenderWindow.cxx
	this->StereoType = VTK_STEREO_CRYSTAL_EYES;

But when I launch "paraview --stereo" the display in Paraview is  in red-blue mode (the default mode)

The crystal eyes stereo type works fine with 3.2.2 release.  Does somebody encounter this problem with the new release? Do I need to specify something else?

Kind regards,

Joëlle