[Paraview] ensight, time dependent, SEGFAULT

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Sun Jan 3 18:27:36 EST 2010

  Hi

  I'm having problems opening a time dependent ensight file (set of files).
After the first time step, if I make it advance in time, paraview
segfaults. I'm using the latest cvs version, compiled in a debian machine.
I've tried it in my laptop and remotely, using pvserver. I've run it
through ens_checker and it reports everything ok. any ideas? Is something
broken? I can make the dataset available for try out (just email me).

  best,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  Keep them Flying! Ajude a/help Aero Fénix!

  http://www.aeronauta.com/aero.fenix

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/