[Paraview] running paraview in parallel

Vishwa dagarshali at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:50:40 EST 2010

Hi,
when i try to compile mesa under redhat x-86-64 using make linux-x86-64, i
get linker errors among several .o files in src/mesa/drivers/x11 (fakeglx.o,
glxapi.o etc..) the output being multiple definitions of gnu_dev_major,
strings files etc..)

Any idea as to why this is happening..?

Regards,
Vishwa