[Paraview] image (2d) in a 3D plot

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Tue Feb 16 07:37:25 EST 2010

Rafael,

Just close the 2D view after importing the image, switch back to a 3D view and
turn on visibility of the imported image by clicking on the grayed out eye next
to it in the pipeline browser. You might have to reset the camera, though, to
auto-adjust zoom etc. in order to be able to see the image along with your other
3D objects.

Sven