[Paraview] connectiong to pvserver from an external python shell

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Feb 8 19:47:04 EST 2010

I'll see what I can do :-) Utkarsh, we have homework.

We are making good progress on the co-processing project. In fact, some of
the code is already in the development version. I guess we need communicate
better...

Collaboration is a newer project. We are making some progress but I wouldn't
expect it to make into a release in less than 6 months - 1 year.

-berk