[Paraview] pb with function "save screenshot"

Didier Roissé didier.roisse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:15:25 EST 2010

Hello,
I use paraview version 3.7. I built Paraview on a Red Hat 4.5 system, and I
use this  binaries on another system which is identical (with the same OS
and same hardware).

If I work on the second system, I have problem with the function "seve
screenshot" :
I save a screen of a 3D vue in png format. When I displayed the png
file, colour
are dark, the color legend numbers are written backwards, and the displayed
result has been symmetry along the xy plane.
But I don't have any problem if  I work on the system where I built
paraview.

Do you have an idea of what happens?

regards,
Didier