[Paraview] Bug with CellDataToPointData and vtkMultiBlockDataSet ?

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 10 04:48:51 EST 2010

Hi,

I have a vtkMultiBlockDataSet object that contains several DataSet. I have added
a Field Data to my vtkMultiBlockDataSet object.

When I use the CellDataToPointData Filter on my vtkMultiBlockDataSet object the
new vtkMultiBlockDataSet object created byt the CellDataToPointData Filter
doesn't contain my field data. Is-it normal that CellDataToPointData Filter
doesn't keep the Field Data of its input multiblockDataSet ?

Thank you.