[Paraview] Re : ANN: ParaView 3.10 branch & VTK 5.8 branch

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 8 02:36:55 EST 2010

Hello,

Where can we get the 3.10 version ? I need to have the Cell  Data to Point Data
that crashs on the 3.9.0 win 32.
it seems to be fixed in the 3.10 version ->
http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=11520

Thank you.

De : Dave Partyka <dave.partyka at kitware.com>
À : ParaView <paraview at paraview.org>; ParaView Developers
<paraview-developers at paraview.org>; vtk <vtkusers at vtk.org>; VTK Developers
<vtk-developers at vtk.org>
Envoyé le : Lun 6 décembre 2010, 20h 51min 57s
Objet : Re: [Paraview] ANN: ParaView 3.10 branch & VTK 5.8 branch

Just a heads up. We will likely be branching tomorrow.

Thank you,

Hello all,