[Paraview] ParaView fails to run under Windows7 + MSVC2008

Dr. X xunlei at renci.org
Mon Aug 23 09:20:04 EDT 2010

   Hi,
I just built ParaView git under Windows7 64bit + MSVC2008. When I
launched paraview.exe (in both Debug and Release modes), I encountered

"paraview.exe has stopped working
A problem caused the progrma to stop working correctly. windows will
close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
      Debug   Close Program"

The git build is the only ParaView instance on my computer and its path
is registered with the OS. Did I miss any steps after the build? Thanks
a lot.

Best,