[Paraview] CoProcessing

Jacques Papper jacques.papper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:20:33 EDT 2010

   Sorry I meant None... not Null :

For example :

    DataRepresentation1.SelectOrientationVectors = [None, '']
    DataRepresentation1.SelectedMapperIndex = 'Projected tetra'
    DataRepresentation1.CubeAxesTickLocation = 'Inside'
    DataRepresentation1.CubeAxesXAxisMinorTickVisibility = 1
    DataRepresentation1.CubeAxesYAxisVisibility = 1
    DataRepresentation1.SelectionPointLabelFontFamily = 'Arial'
    DataRepresentation1.Source.ShaftResolution = 6
    DataRepresentation1.CubeAxesFlyMode = 'Closest Triad'
    DataRepresentation1.SelectScaleArray = [None, '']