[Paraview] Centering data

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Aug 6 11:56:55 EDT 2010

Hmm, I guess you could use the Delauney 2D or 3D to create an area or volume
but it might be tough using those since they grids they create may not be a
good representation of your data geometry.  I can't think of anything better
than a programmable filter to get the desired translation amounts and then
do the translation in the filter as well (maybe using numpy or efficiency).
You can save it as a custom filter so that you don't have to enter the
python code every time you want to do the centering.

Andy