[Paraview] NetDMFPlugin for Paraview build issues

Di Zou di_zou at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 11:46:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am tyring to build the NetDMFPlugin for paraview on Linux Red Hat 5. I have
built Paraview. I am trying to build the NetDMFPlugin for Paraview. I can
configure the build using cmake fine. However, when I click generate, I get this
error:

CMake Error in Plugins/NetDMFPlugin/CMakeLists.txt:
   Cannot find source file "vtkThresholdGraph.h".  Tried extensions .c .C .c++
   .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in .txx

I can't find the file in VTK at all, and it is not listed in the VTK class list
documentation online:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.6/html/classes.html

So where is this file located? or how do I get this file?

Thanks.