[Paraview] Example Object Panel Customisation

owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Aug 2 12:03:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

As I am likely to require customized GUI controls in the near future, I
decided to look at the example in the Paraview documentation:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_an_object_panel

I am finding that the plugin generated by this example compiles fine,
and appears to load without issue but the custom panel is never
initialized. I was expecting that generating a ConeSource after loading
this plugin would result in an additional widget on the object panel.

Does anyone know of any ways in which I could determine why no instances
of the ConePanel are generated?

Thanks in advance,

Owen

--