[Paraview] Cave mode for 3.8

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Apr 29 09:36:51 EDT 2010

Thanks to all of you for your helpful information.

I'll have to talk about this more with David and my boss to see what they think about trying to move forward with looking at ParaView in our VR setup. I'll have them look over the information you've provided and see what they think.

Thanks again, and I'll talk to you later,
-Eric