[Paraview] ParaView 3.8 RC1 needs more elaborate FindHDF5.cmake

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Apr 28 12:29:27 EDT 2010

Right, In CMake 2.8.1, I Checked. I'll assume that you are NOT going
to switch the ParaView 3.8 branch from Cmake 2.6.x to CMake 2.8 BEFORE
it is released which would be a pretty large last minute change.
   So basically, for the ParaView 3.8 branch this will be left
unfixed? I just need to know how I am going to formulate my work-
around until PV 3.10 is released.
--
Mike Jackson