[Paraview] Programmable Source & MultiBlockDataSet

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 04:39:18 EDT 2010

Thank for this example.

But I'm trying to apply this to my case, and have one question again .....
:-|

 # TODO: Generate the data as you want.

---> That should be the DataSet at one timestep ?
How does the programmable source handle the change of the filename to read ?
Should I use a command sort of "executive.GetActiveTimeStep()" when I define
the filename to read ?