[Paraview] How to plot simple 3d graphic?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sun Apr 25 09:04:43 EDT 2010

It is possible although not super straightforward. First apply the
Extract Surface filter to convert your data to polydata then apply
Warp Scalar and warp the data in the z direction with the variable you
want to plot. Turn on the Cube Axes actor in the representation (or is
it called display?) panel to see the axes.

-berk