[Paraview] Creating Animations in Paraview, where's the Animation Inspector

Olumide 50295 at web.de
Thu Apr 22 23:31:08 EDT 2010

Thanks. I've experimented with keyframes dialog. And you are right: the
animation curve isn't nearly as nice as I'd expected.

The standard solution to camera control in 3d software is to give the
user access to the animation curves created by setting keyframes, so
that the user than can set or correct the tangent/tension at the keyframes.

Orbits are nice but they are very limited. Paths too are nice but they
are extremely difficult to create define "by hand". I'd vote for
animation curves.

- Olumide