[Paraview] Define a constant value by block

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Apr 21 14:05:12 EDT 2010

Couple of options:
* store the value in an array in the FieldData for the StructuredGrid
for each block. Then your filter can get the rotational speed from the
field data.
* store the value in the MetaData associated with each block in the
MultiBlockDataSet. The issue with meta-data is that it's not
communicated accross processes correctly, nor is it written out in
files (or read from files) by the standard readers/writers.

Utkarsh