[Paraview] PV3.8.0 RC1 LIC and VisIt plugins

Zhanping Liu zhanping.liu at kitware.com
Fri Apr 16 10:53:46 EDT 2010

Richard:

   Have you tried the following 5 LIC tests?

   TestSurfaceLIC
   TestImageDataLIC2D
   TestStructuredGridLIC2DXSlice
   TestStructuredGridLIC2DYSlice
   TestStructuredGridLIC2DZSlice

   If they fail or crash, it is most likely that the problem is due to the
OpenGL, GPU, and driver issues (as Utkarsh mentioned).

   -Zhanping

   --
Zhanping Liu, PhD
Kitware, Inc.