[Paraview] [Paraview-developers] CVS->Git Transition Plan

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Apr 15 16:29:51 EDT 2010

Hi All,

We are going to be locking the following CVS repositories tomorrow (April
16th) to commence the Git Transition. After the transition is complete, you
will have to patch in any changes you have in your local CVS sandboxes into
a new git clone of any of these repositories.

VTK
VTKData
VTKLargeData
ParaView
ParaViewData
XDMF
IceT

Please read Brad's email (below) for more details regarding Git and also if
you have not provided Kitware with your public ssh key and wish to have push
access please read below.

Thanks!