[Paraview] XY Plot question

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Oct 30 17:07:13 EDT 2009

Hi Eric,

I just tried reversing the axis direction, and using my new, experimental line
chart code. Simply setting the y axis minimum to 1.0 and the maximum to -1.0
did the right thing. That was very encouraging, these charts will be making
their way into VTK and ParaView once they are ready.

Marcus

--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.