[Paraview] OSX 10.6, Qt 4.5

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Tue Oct 20 11:22:01 EDT 2009

Having just updated to Snow Leopard recently, am now trying to re-
build PV3 (from CVS).

Install Qt 4.5.3 (from qt-sdk-mac-opensource-2009.04.dmg)

running cmake (2.8.0-rc3) on PV3, I have the following problems:
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - not found.
-- Found Qt-Version 4.5.3 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
  Qt QTUITOOLS library not found.
  CMake Error at Applications/Client/CMakeLists.txt:498 (FILE):
   file GLOB requires a glob expression after the directory

Would welcome any insight.  Also, am curious if Snow Leopard users try
to build using the default 64-bit or try to force 32-bit?
And what's the story with Cocoa support in ParaView - should I be able
to install/use the Qt cocoa-4.6.0-beta1 OK?

thanks, Randy