[Paraview] parallel reader

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:37:26 EDT 2009

This isn't just my reader.  I can reproduce with the tube.exo file
from the ParaViewData directory.  Here are the steps:

  * Load tube.exo (needs the server to be running in parallel)
  * D3
  * Extract Surface
  * Clip

The first image shows what this looks like with the interfaces
showing.  But if you use Feature Edges and then move the plane in the
Clip filter it will look as it should (second image).

Regards,
Paul