[Paraview] recording a macro

Rafael Pacheco rpacheco at math.asu.edu
Sun Oct 18 09:54:28 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I am simulating the falling of a sphere immersed in a fluid and I have to make
multiple movies of the same flow for different viscosities (Reynolds numbers).
I have been doing this by cutting slices, plotting iso-surfaces and moving
manually the sphere (it is descending a constant velocity, so I know the
location).

Since I have to create or move the sphere manually (importing the files and
creating a movie is not the problem but plotting the sphere within the fluid
is), is it possible to record what I am doing so that I do not have to re-do
it several times?

thanks!
rafael