[Paraview] cmake error about Qt Phonon

siqi chen siqichensc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:30:40 EST 2009

   I am trying to compile paraview under Fedora 12. I have QT and phonon
   installed already.
   It still has cmake errors:
    CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
are
    set to NOTFOUND.
    Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake
    files:
    QT_PHONON_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
       used as include directory in directory
    /home/siqi/src/ParaView3/VTK/
GUISupport/Qt
       used as include directory in directory
    /home/siqi/src/ParaView3/VTK/GUISupport/Qt/Chart
       used as include directory in directory
    /home/siqi/src/ParaView3/VTK/GUISupport/Qt/Testing/Cxx
   Any suggestions?
   Thank you
   Siqi