[Paraview] cmake issue

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Thu Nov 12 04:28:20 EST 2009

I try to build PV according to the recommandations, that is create a binary directory, go there and run ccmake <PV tree root>
and I get an error message that advice me to create a binary directry, go there and so
So I add a line at the beginning of the CMakeLists.txt file so as to print the values of ParaView_SOURCE_DIR and ParaView_BINARY_DIR and I get the same value, which is actually the source value. So it means that cmake fails getting the current directory name. My PWD shell variable is ok so any idea?