[Paraview] output vs input representation parameters

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Nov 10 09:00:49 EST 2009

Well yes and no. I think Stephane is asking for standard ParaView to
preserve  the representation type and other properties as filters etc.
are applied. These seem like reasonable things to do. ParaView does do
some of it already, but I admit it still have some quirks. Stephane
feel free to add it to the bug tracker.

Utkarsh