[Paraview] VTKEdge compilation on Windows 32bit

Lucy Gagliardi lgagliardi at BrawnGP.com
Tue Nov 3 03:40:36 EST 2009

Hi Utkarsh,

I have been trying to compile VTKEdge Paraview plugin for 3.6.1 on
windows XP using visual C++ express 2005. The build appears to be
successful (no warnings or errors) however the VTKEdge.dll is not
present in the build directory (only the debug directory created by
VC++).

Previously, I have successfully compiled the same source (Paraview 3.6.1
and VTKEdge) on linux with no issues. I will try the CVS Paraview when I
get a chance and report back.

Thanks,

Lucy