[Paraview] How to see 3D Surface

ritesh kumar mailtorkd at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:43:06 EDT 2009

hi all,

I am a new user of paraview. I am having vtk files as out put of my
simulation. I can visualize them using paraview but I get only 2D view i.e.,
x, y and vector W=(U(x), V(y) )  (which I think is default). I can
understand the value of W in terms of color using color bar. Could somebody
suggest me how can I see the 3D surface view of these quantities i.e., x,y,
U(x)  and x,y, and V(y). I  am attaching one of my vtk file here for further
detail. Any suggestion or remark in this regards will be a great help.

RKD