[Paraview] Problem with temporal filter and multi-block data

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Fri May 29 15:03:01 EDT 2009

I am confused about the order of operations you are doing to get the error (since it apparently only happens if you do things in a certain way).  Are you loading the data, attaching your temporal filter to the reader, and then attaching the extract block to your temporal filter?  Or are you loading the data, attaching extract block to the reader, and then attaching your temporal filter to extract block?  Or are you loading the data, attaching the temporal filter to the reader, and then attaching extract block to the reader too?

-Ken